Kurtzy Newton Cradle Pendulum Swing Balance Ball Decoration- Stainless Steel Pendulum Balls with Wooden Base-33%
₹1499 Incl. of Tax
- Material Characteristics: This table top cradle pendulum is a simple construction made up of high quality wood base and arch to which highly durable nylon stings which bare the spheres are attached. The length is about is 13 cm, width is about 11.5 cm and height is about 13.5 cm. The balance metal ball thickness is about 15 mm.
- Noble Design: The shining arch frame made of high quality steel, stainless metal balls hanging on durable nylon strings，and complete wood base, can be put on your desk, shelf and more. Note: Pendulum may tangle if you operate wrongly. Kindly handle with care while unpacking.
- Laws of Physics: This device helps children to understand three main physics principles i.e.., conservation of energy, conservation of momentum and friction. It is a great choice to use while explain concepts of physics to the kids. This can also be a great gift to all the budding enthusiasts.
- Fun play: When sphere is lifted at 60-degree; the swing time is around 50 seconds and released at one end, the sphere at the other end lifts upward due to the force that has been transmitted through the stationery spheres. The last sphere which was lifted upwards now drops and force is transmitted through the remaining stationery spheres and repeating in the opposite direction.
- Usage: Great fun, educational physics demonstrator, the Newton’s cradle is a great invention for both kids and adults, intellectual and elegant decoration for your room and office. Whether you are studying physics knowledge, working on complex analysis, or looking for a delicate gift, this Newton Cradle Balance Balls is definitely what you really want
Kurtzy Metal Newton Cradle Pendulum Swing Balance Ball Decoration- Metal Balance Science Fun Toy for Home & Office School Classic Educative Desk Toy. This tabletop pendulum is a simple construction made up of high-quality wood base and arch to which highly durable nylon stings which bare the spheres are attached.
When the sphere is lifted at 60-degree; the swing time is around 50 seconds and released at one end, the sphere at the other end lifts upward due to the force that has been transmitted through the stationery spheres.
Package Includes: 1 x Cradle Pendulum
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 11 cm|